A country as diverse as well as vibrant as France deserves to be traversed by all tourists with a rental car at their disposal. Starting from the Eiffel Tower in Paris to the lavish and larger- than- life chateaux in the French Riviera and the…
Benefits of booking with us
- Collision Damage Waiver
It is an optional damage waiver which enables all travelers in France to have minimal liability in case of any accident or damage to the rental car.
- Theft Waiver
At Cars Rental France, travelers are also entitled to receive the Theft Waiver so that they are not charged in case the car gets stolen or theft of any property in the car.
- Liability Insurance
With the help of liability insurance, all travelers can make sure that they are not held responsible for the damages and risks faced during their trip.
- Unlimited Mileage
An ideal choice for road trips, unlimited mileage ensures that travelers can drive the rental cars in France for as many miles as they want without being charged anything extra.
- Wide List of Pickup/ Drop Off Locations
In France, our car rental company offers a wide list of pickup and drop off points to all travelers including all the prominent cities as well as airports in the country.
Tips for Driving Safe in France
- French Road Signs Most of the road signs in France are easily recognizable. With vehicles always driven on the right side, it will be easier for all drivers to notice the places names prominently as compared to road numbers.
- Driving License & Age Restrictions An individual must be more than 18 years of age and should have their valid foreign driving licenses in order to be able to drive across all the states in France for 1 year.
- Speed Limits France has strict speed limits to be followed across all the cities and there are radar speed traps as well as on the spot fines liable to be paid by all defaulters.
- Traffic LightsTraffic lights in France go directly from red to green and there is no in between light to warn drivers. The traffic lights are usually mounted higher, making it difficult for the first car to see it.