Discover the Grandeur of France with A Car Rental Deal
Cars Rental France assures you of lowest ever tariffs across an extensive collection of rental car fleet of compacts, minivans, sedans, SUVs, and luxury cars. We strive to meet your expectations right from the booking process to making your itinerary a delightful experience. Book your car in just three easy steps through our speedy multicurrency booking engine. You can start your trip with the French capital, as Paris is famous for its aromatic cafes, majestic landmarks, and picture perfect landscape. Capture the true essence of Paris with a France car rental and make most of your French fiesta! You can pick up your car from number of French locations including:
- Orly Airport
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
- Avenue Emile Zola-Avia Station
- Parc des Princes
- Avignon Train Station
- And several others!
If you are planning to see beautiful beaches, expansive museums, splendid art galleries, natural attractions, and happening festivals, Nice is nicest of all the other French locations. With an array of fun filled activities awaiting your arrival, exploring such a wonderful place becomes exciting with us.
Major Auto routes
- A6 and A7 go from the country's north to south, touching all the famous beach resorts.
- While A13 is specifically for Normandy, A26 is generally used by tourists arriving from the UK, and leaving for Champagne.
- A29 forms the part of Route de Estuaries, a network of motorways traversing the estuaries if the English Channel.
- A40, the white motorway, leads to Chamonix and other winter resort destinations.
- The N104, also called La Francilienne, encircles the region of Ile-de-France.
Car Rental Tips
- As significant chunk of cars are equipped with manual gear shifts, you would find difficult to operate if not used to manual transmission. Exercise little caution while opting for a rental car in France, and request for an automatic transmission car explicitly.
- Diesel is a popular car fuel in France. Make sure you know what fuel type suits your car. Diesel driven car is relatively economical than its petrol counterpart.
- Always rent a car well in advance of your arrival. It not just gets you a car of your choice, but also a much better value for money deal.